photo:AgentBob's Webwide Marketing gives your home maximum exposure
Maximum buyer exposure:
Selling your home in today's market can be difficult and stressful. That is why it is so important to have a real estate professional on your side that is familiar with the current marketplace and knows what it takes to get your home sold.
Over 90% of today's buyers start their search on the Internet. They are on the Internet before they ever call an agent! In almost every case the 'net is now the place where buyers will get their first impression of your home. As an e-Pro(R) I understand the importance of a strong Internet presence for the marketing of your home.
In today's market every home must:
1. Be listed on the Atlanta area MLS service AND information needs to be correct! I.E. correct schools, directions, zip codes, etc.
2. Have multiple photos. Remember, buyers are starting on the Internet. They need to see your home before they even decide they want to come look at it.
3. Have a virtual tour. Multiple photos way beyond the standard photos attached to the mls listing. Depending on the home and neighborhood I will usually have 20-40 photos on my tours. For most listings we also add video!
There are three thing that must be aligned in order for a home to to sell. They are *Price *Condition and *Marketing. If your home is in good condition and fairly priced but it hasn't sold then you may need a higher level of marketing than you have had up to this point.
The Internet is a very big place. It is not just one website and there is not just one magic website that will get your home sold. My Webwide Marketing program will get your home listed on virtually every real estate website that buyers will stumble upon. Additionally, your home will be on the websites from almost every real estate company and almost every agent in the area. Your home will get the maximum exposure that it needs to get it sold.
Property Specific Website: If your home address is 123 Oak St. Then you get a website at www.123OakSt.info or something similar.
By marketing your home to the most possible buyers and agents it gets the exposure it needs to sell as fast as possible and for the most money!
Commissions are negotiable and I have several commission options to choose from. Here are just a few...
- 1PercentListingSolution!: Most homes qualify for my exclusive 1 percent listing solution!
- Variable Rate Commission: I also offer a variable rate commission. Be sure to ask how this one thing could save you thousands of dollars on your home sale! Many agents can't or won't offer a variable rate and many others do not even know what it is!
- No Risk Listing:Not happy with my service or marketing? You can cancel!
- All listings includes many features that others charge extra for (or don't offer at all):
- Web Wide Marketing lists your home on thousands of web sites!!
- Listing in mls.
- Realtor Lockbox
- Free staging evaluation from ASP certified stager
- Lockbox showing reports
- Agent showing feedback by email
- Multiple photos
- Virtual tour/video tour
- Variable rate commission- if we bring the buyer you save even more!
- Web Wide marketing exposure
- Property specific website.
- Contract negotiations
- Attend closing
- List until sold!